Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hey everyone!

I've been in Breckenridge since the 9th of January and got 6 days of skiing in;-)
It's been great to be back on the snow and I'm having a Blast.
I will be hitting to Aspen tomorrow as my training will start on Monday from 4pm-8pm.
I cant wait to shred that X-Games pipe but first of all Im really looking forwards to my massage tomorrow haha;-)

Meanwhile you can check out my first days back on the snow after 11 months of injuries ;-) 
There is still a lot of work to do but I still have 3 more days of training before X-games

Enjoy the time on the snow and be careful and especially keep the fingers crossed for me on Friday night!

Best,
Mirjam

3 comments:

  1. nice training video mirjam,
    i'm sure you'll stand out tomorrow. i'll keep my fingers crossed for sure.

    good luck, biz
    bruno

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mirjam! i didnt know you have a blog!
    i add you on my blog list!

    muaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gugus MIMI,wänn tuesch wieder mal blogge?? Find es ebä no lässig, wänn ich so dini IIdrück und Meinige chan läse... Big kiss M.

    ReplyDelete