Friday, October 2, 2009

Make-up artist/Hairstylist

I just finished two weeks of make up artist school in Zurich and I had a blast!
I'm officially a hairstylist too now;-)
It was real good to continue that school and I can't wait till november when I will have school again for 9 full days!
I'm still in Zurich right now at my parents house and can't wait to chill for the next few days....I'm pretty exhausted from my summer programm; NZ, University exams, make-up artist school....
I'm ready for some time off!;-)
I might go horse riding with a friend this week, work out, sleep in, watch tv and movies and chat online cause in 7 days I'll already be in Stockholm, Sweden for a Peak Performance meeting again.

Here some hairstyles I did this week ;-)









xoxo,
Mirjam

No comments:

Post a Comment