Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Pull-in shooting Hossegor

I'm waiting for my connecting flight in Paris right now and have enough time to upload some photos to share with you.
Yesterday I flew down to Biarritz, France and got there kinda late. The guys from Pull-in (www.pull-in.com) picked me up from the airport and drove me straight to my hotel.
This morning the alarm clock rang quite early cause in one morning we had to shoot my ad for this winter season that you will see in differents mags quite soon....;-)
Anyway, I gotta board my flight to Geneva ......I gotta go!

Well here is what I saw today.....;-)

Awesome.....I wanna go surfing!


Working on my hair and make-up....


The guys working on my "M"......


Pull-in headquarters


Sweet....



Talk soon,

xoxo
Mirjam

No comments:

Post a Comment