Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Happy New Year and so on....



Happy new year to everyone, I know it's a lil late but better late than never;-)
My Christmas was great, I went back home to Switzerland for 8 days to see my parents and eat some good Swiss food hmmmm...(just thinking about it makes me hungry)

I got back out to CO on the 1st of January and honestly the flight over here wasn't too much fun at all. I flew trough Amsterdam and then with Northwest Airlines to Minneapolis. So basically all I had in mind was that tempted terror attack on Christmas day. Security checks weren't even that much different and that is what freaked me out. I looked at all the people boarding, just checking them out, trying to figure out whether they are harmless or not and this behaviour kinda continued trough the whole flight.....! I think everyone did that though but yeah I defenitely have had more relaxed flights in my life;-)
I made it though and that is what counts;-)

I skied 3 days in a row now and tomorrow I'm gonna take a day off. Breck's Pipe is awesome and Keystone's park sick so I'm in paradise!




Ice skating in Zurich .... so much fun!!!


Talk to you soon and hope 2010 has started well for ya all!

xoxo
M.J.


No comments:

Post a Comment