Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Skis.com - My new Sponsor

Hi y'all!

I know it's been a while again but I've been busy studying for my Universtiy exams that are coming up next week. Im trying to pass an other Marketing Exam (Trade Marketing) and Information Management & Management Support Systems.
So yeah, let's see how that will go...!

I've got good news! I signed with a new sponsor and I'm stoked to be representing www.skis.com this season. If you live in the US you should definitely check out their site. They have awesome deals all the time and sell nearly all brands on there! There is also tips about skiing gear, tips for experts, beginners and much more. Go check it out!

Here's the official press release:

I will be back soon with more news but I first gotta write those exams in Germany next week!

xoxo,
Mirjam

No comments:

Post a Comment