Sunday, August 8, 2010

Summer 2010


It's been a while I know;-) I've been enjoying summer though and have been travelling quite a bit.
Here are some pics that show what I've been up to lately;-)
I went to Summer X-Games with my boyfriend, supported him in his competitions, flew up to Mt. Hood for a Bollé photoshoot, hung out in San Diego, was in Newport Beach for the Maloof Money cup to see Adam compete again etc..... It has been a fun summer so far.


Maloof Money cup vert ramp...


Mt. Hood, beautiful.....


Mt. Hood....


Mt. Hood....


Bollé shoot....


FMX at X-Games....


Megaramp at X-Games....


I'm flying back to Denver tomorrow, unfortunately it's gonna be study time for the following month, got my exams coming up in less than 4 weeks and a loooot to study;-) I will have to fly to Germany again to take my exams and I really don't wanna miss them so yah, that's basically all I will do , together with working out and rollerblading of course;-)


Talk soon,
xoxo
Mirjam

No comments:

Post a Comment