Sunday, December 5, 2010

Travels....


Well well well....I'm in NYC right now and it's tons of fun but a little too crowded for my taste;-)

Today I was walking up 5th Avenue and was thinking about all the places I have been to in 2010 and how lucky I am to be travelling that much. I thought it would be a great idea to list them all up and kinda have like an overview of where I have been as the year 2010 is soon coming to an end;-) I'm only gonna list up the places where I have spent one night at least....

Let's start:

-Keystone, CO, USA
-Dillon, CO, USA
-Denver, CO, USA
-Aspen, CO, USA
-Salt Lake City, UT, USA
-Ogden, UT, USA
-Zurich, Switzerland
-Laax, Switzerland
-Tignes, France
-La Clusaz, France
-Chamonix, France
-Les 2 Alpes, France
-Les Diablerets, Switzerland
-Hossegor, France
-Salvador, Brazil
-Itacaré, Brazil
-Barcelona, Spain
-San Diego, CA, USA
-Los Angeles, CA, USA
-Newport Beach, CA, USA
-Mt. Hood, OR, USA
-Düsseldorf, Germany
-Dornbirn, Austria
-Friedrichshafen, Germany
-Garmisch-Patenkirchen, Germany
-Whistler, BC, Canada
-Detroit, MI, USA
-NYC, NY, USA
-Locarno, Switzerland
-Sion, Switzerland
-Annecy, France

I might have forgotten some places but it's a good list and I hope that I will travel just as much in 2011!;-)

Greetings from NYC;-)




Talk soon,
xoxo
Mirjam




No comments:

Post a Comment