Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Peak Performance meetng in Stockholm

I'm back from Stockholm but wanna go back there asap! ;-)

I had a blast and the whole weekend with the Peak Performance team was so much fun!
We were staying in one of the best hotels in the city, went for nice dinners with a lot of wine, went fishing, partied, talked about products, met all the designers and other people working for Peak Performance, saw the HQ, shot some video and pictures and I now know most of my teammates which is awesome!

I'm back in Zurich right now and packing my bags for my next trip, a photoshoot with Peak Performance in California. I'm leaving Thursday morning and can't wait to get there!

Here some pics from Stockholm:

Caja and me in a fancy night club somewhere in the city


Beautiful little islands further down south the city


Kevin and Caja on the fishing boat.....we lost the competition, we didn't catch one single fish!


Rachael and me on one of the bigger islands before the lunch break


Partying pretty hard....Christopher, Caja, Kevin, me and Martin


Dinner in Stockholm....Anders, Christopher, Martin, Caja and me


What up Kevin? What's the matter with ya?


xoxo,
Mirjam

1 comment:

  1. nice pics, looked like a fun time.
    life could be worse for you, first partying in stockholm and then heading of to california to get some photos taken.
    hope you're feeling strong for a better season than ever before.

    ciao,
    ©bruno

    ReplyDelete