Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree with Peak Performance

I'm in L.A right now and finally have some time to post some pics from the Peak Performance shoot we had up in Yucca Valley/Joshua Tree.

We flew in to LAX last week and drove straight up to Yucca Valley. The motel wasn't the best I've seen but it was still ok , it's good to not stay in the best hotels all the time, I get too used to it! ;-)

Hiking the first day, me and my music!


Huuuge, that is all I can say!


The pool that was under construction....;-)


Shooting near route 66.....kind of a ghost town, spooky motel!


Joshua Tree National Park


Jimmy posing, Jürgen shooting and David playing the assistant.


Having Said, the professional climber on this trip I had to try climbing. Wow, it is super hard and it really really hurts your hands....I think I prefer indoor climbing cause it is definitely easier than this. Said was climing some really insane routes.


Having fun at the Sushi restaurant next door, Keving the bus driver, Karin the make-up artist, Jimmy the model and me.


Joshua Tree again!


Jep, that is what you see in National Parks.....I saw a couple of them and we got really close.
We also saw a coyote that came super close to the car late in the afternoon, impressive!

I'll be in L.A for a couple more days and try to let you know how it goes here real soon!

xoxo,
Mirjam



No comments:

Post a Comment